- Ozonation disinfection is the most effective method for disinfecting premises
- Ozonation is 100% ecological
- It neutralizes unpleasant odors
- It destroys viruses and bacteria
- It oxidizes and eliminates allergens
- It is commonly used in healthcare, educational, gastronomic, and hospitality industries
- The average duration of ozonation (depending on the surface area being ozonated) is up to
Ozonation – an effective method for:
- Odor removal
- Oxidation of allergens
What is ozonation?
Ozonation is a natural, safe, and chemical-free method of disinfection that is 100%
Research has shown that ozone disinfection is over 50 times more effective and faster than
Ozone disinfection surpasses UV radiation and HEPA filters in effectiveness.
The advantage of ozonation is that it does not damage disinfected surfaces and does not
leave unpleasant odors in the rooms after the disinfection process.
Currently, ozonation is the most effective form of disinfection.
Ozone is a gas that can reach inaccessible areas, unlike chemical agents.
It has the natural ability to neutralize dangerous viruses (including COVID-19), bacteria,
allergens, as well as mold and fungal spores. All of these factors can lead to the development
of serious diseases or exacerbate asthma symptoms.
Aba-Sanimax Disinfection, Disinfestation, and Deratization, led by Marcin Piskorek, develop
professional pest control programs tailored to the requirements of each company and
implement them according to the appropriate principles. They also conduct periodic
monitoring of pest occurrences in compliance with quality management system
requirements. Conducting monitoring, electronic documentation, and determining
corrective actions according to established procedures requires professional practical
knowledge in the field of pest control (DDD) and professional experience.
Where is ozone treatment conducted?
- Ozone disinfection of dental and rehabilitation cabinets.
– Disinfection of medical and rehabilitation equipment, waiting rooms, etc.
- Elimination of bacteria, mites, and viruses.
- Disinfection of salon premises.
- Disinfection of hairdressing tools, such as hair dryers.
- Ozonation of training rooms and wellness areas.
- Neutralization of odors in changing rooms.
- Ozonation of classrooms and school premises.
- Disinfection of premises, educational materials, toys, and equipment.
- Targeting areas prone to the growth of allergens and mites.
- Ozonation in dormitories and lodging areas.
- Disinfection of premises and equipment.
- Ozonation in the hotel industry.
- Disinfection of rooms, equipment, bedding, clothes.
- Removal of various viruses and bacteria left by previous guests.
- Ozonation of shopping malls, stores, salons, pharmacies.
- Ozonation of cinemas and libraries.
Ozonation and the COVID-19 virus
Ozonation is accepted by the National Institute of Public Health - National Institute of
Hygiene (NIZP-PZH) and the Central Institute for Occupational Safety and Health (CIOP) as an
approved antiviral disinfection method.
Ozone oxidizes the cell walls of viruses, leading to their elimination. Due to its strong
oxidizing properties, ozone damages viruses and reduces the risk of viral infection.
However, the use of ozone disinfection does not replace the need for basic personal hygiene
What is ozone?
Ozone is a naturally occurring gas with disinfecting/oxidizing properties. Research shows
that ozone, at the appropriate concentration, can destroy viruses, fungi, bacteria, mold,
allergens, and mites, and even eliminate unpleasant odors. Ozonation involves filling rooms
with ozone using industrial ozone generators until the desired concentration is reached to
eliminate the threat.
Ozone, only at the appropriate concentration and for a specific duration, exhibits
Due to the toxic nature of ozone gas, the sterilization/ozone treatment of rooms should only
be carried out by professional DDD (disinfection, pest control, and rodent control) teams.
Before ozone treatment, it is advisable to perform disinfection (elimination of
microorganisms and their spores), pest control (elimination of insects), or rodent control
(removal of mold, fungi, or mites).
Thanks to the properties of ozone, any remaining dangerous or undesirable substances in
the air will be completely eliminated.
How long does ozonation take?
The duration of ozone treatment depends on the size of the area being treated. However, it
can generally be assumed that ozonation takes about 2 hours, including the airing out of the
Who is ozonation for?
Ozonation is for customers:
- Struggling unsuccessfully with unpleasant odors in their spaces
- Wanting to quickly eliminate unpleasant odors and cleanse the air from bacteria, allergens,
- Needing a hassle-free method without the use of chemicals to disinfect their spaces (such
as ozone treatment for medical offices)
Ozonation in Lublin, Puławy, Zamośd - available in the Lublin Voivodeship
Room ozone treatment in Lublin, Puławy, Zamośd, Chełm, Biała Podlaska, Świdnik, Kraśnik,
Hrubieszów, Łuków, Ryki, Dęblin, Kock, Łuków, Janów Lubelski, Włodawa.
The most important factor in ozonation?
The most crucial factor during room ozonation is the ozone concentration.
The ozone concentration is responsible for the effectiveness of ozone disinfection.
In turn, the ozone generator is responsible for the ozone concentration. Only professional
devices with sufficient capacity can provide the appropriate ozone concentration required
for effective ozonation.
Therefore, despite many companies offering ozone treatment services, only the most
professional ones equipped with the proper devices can ensure the effectiveness of this
This is due to the cost of an ozone generator. The cheapest generators are available for a
few hundred zlotys, but unfortunately, they cannot provide the necessary conditions for
effective ozone disinfection (i.e., the appropriate ozone concentration). The prices of these
professional ozone generators, which guarantee the proper ozone concentration, range
from several thousand zlotys and higher.
To effectively eliminate unpleasant odors,
to quickly and efficiently disinfect rooms,
to remove mold, fungi, bacteria, and viruses using ozone treatment, you need:
1. A professional ozone generator (providing the appropriate ozone concentration)
2. An ozone concentration meter
3. Choosing a professional DDD company